In recent years, Uganda has witnessed a remarkable growth in Savings and Credit Cooperative Organizations (SACCOs) as a vital financial service provider for individuals and communities. As SACCOs...
Make digitization easy
Get your cooperative society or MFI online to boost your growth.
Go DIGITAL with ease with CAMS
The Credit Association Management System (CAMS) is a financial management tool designed for your MFIs and SACCOs. It enables you to handle loans, accounting, savings, and reports using a single app. With CAMS, you can handle operations as easily as sending a text message.
Developed to run smoothly with your current systems
- Easily handles SACCOs and MFIs day-to-day tasks
- Automated reports that help with compliances
Achieve more growth and profitability
Get everything your SACCO needs
A financial management system developed through collaboration with cooperatives.
CAMS can help to grow your SACCOs
- 100% digital financial management
- Offers Teller/Cashier functionality
- Provides governance & compliance
- Automated accounting
- Generate automated MSP reports
- Integration with Banks & MNOs
- Infrastructure allows to set roles and policy
- Make profits with each transaction
- Send bulk information via SMS to your members
- Enhances earnings with value added services
- Budget-friendly pricing model designed for SACCO’s growth
CAMS adds value to your SACCOs members
- Offers access to all SACCO services on fingertips
- Offers access to SACCO services via USSD
- Sends status updates on all transactions & requests
- Offers to upload documents
- Sends SMS notifications
- Offers numerous value added services
ELECTRONIC TRANSACTION CERTIFICATE
Glimpses of our journey
Quotes and Testimonials
Chairperson of TUWASA SACCO
We are fortunate that CAMS, embodies the cooperatives' insights, suggestions, and perspectives. CAMS has everything you can wish for. This solution is simply made by you, the Cooperatives.
Wakandi’s CAMS platform will go a long way in solving many of the challenges, currently faced by some of our member SACCOs, like lack of adequate data and transparency caused by the use of manual systems.
"Right now, the world has become IT. A lot of information needs to be sent to our managers, the Central Bank of Tanzania. The registrars want those reports, and there is a central bank report every month. In the past, it took two to three days to prepare it because it was not in the system. But in this Wakandi system [CAMS], the way they made it, all the information is there. You just request on your specific, confirm it and send it. Where we are going, our overseers will want our information in the digital system to be directly checked."
“The system [CAMS] is well developed and functioning. It will help to analyse financial performance of the SACCOs and rectify identified anomalies.”
Insights and Blogs
Introduction - At Wakandi, we strive to build innovative solutions for cooperatives, help them better manage the processes, and foster sustainable development. Our team members in Tanzania, Kenya,...
We at Wakandi are excited to announce that we have been granted the Electronic Transaction Certificate, from the licensing body – The National Information Technology Authority-Uganda. The license...